I am pleased to present a beefed up Louisa May Alcott is My Passion with a sleek new look and greater functionality.

With two years’ worth of content, it gets hard to find what you want. I know. I often couldn’t find what I wanted!

I have, therefore, created a menu system that gives you many ways to find what you are looking for. Here’s how it works:

All but the Home menu are drop-downs that lead to various subjects covered in the blog.

For example, if you love Little Women, go to Her Writing and you will find a sub-menu, Books, where Little Women is listed. Selecting Little Women will bring up every blog post that has anything to do with Little Women.

Are you looking for a good biography written for adults? Or perhaps for children? Go to Her Life and select Adult Biographies for adults, or Juvenile Biographies for children. Every blog post that has anything to do with adult or juvenile biographies will come up for your perusal.

As you explore the menus, you will see just how deep this blog is with information. It is hoped you will find what you’re looking for but if you can’t, feel free to contact me at louisamayalcottismypassion@gmail.com with your questions.

I hope you’re happy with the new look and functionality of the site. Louisa is so fascinating and I want to make it easier for you
to find out why.

Click to Tweet & Share: New look, new functionality! Welcome to Louisa May Alcott is My Passion v. 2.0 http://wp.me/p125Rp-1dN

Are you passionate about Louisa May Alcott too?
Send an email to louisamayalcottismypassion@gmail.com
to subscribe, and never miss a post!
Facebook Louisa May Alcott is My Passion
More About Louisa on Twitter

Susan’s ebook, “Game Changer” is now available From the Garret – download for free!

About these ads

11 thoughts on “New look, new functionality! Welcome to Louisa May Alcott is My Passion version 2.0

1. Jillian22 says:

This is great! I love the new look and the new organization! :)

2. Jillian ♣ says:

It looks BEAUTIFUL!! :)

• susanwbailey says:

Thanks! You change your theme on a regular basis, don’t you? Do you find it difficult? I did. WordPress doesn’t explain things well and I had a tough time figuring out how to customize the menus. Worth the work, now stuff can be found. Then there are all those little tweaks that come from changing the background, like rectangles used to make extra space that were white and now need to made tan. :-) Finally done though!

• Jillian ♣ says:

I actually find it really relaxing to change my blog and make the functionality edits. If you see my theme change it’s because I needed an artistic outlet. For me it feels like painting. :-)

• susanwbailey says:

At least I know it can be done without losing everything and I’ve learned a lot more about how things work. It’s fun looking at it after all the work. :-)

3. Very classy and organized! Nice work!

4. jbee says:

It looks great, but I wonder if this is why I haven’t seen your blog in months…since this upgrade it no longer works in my rss reader. What is the URL for subscribing to posts? Has it changed?

5. jbee says:

Okay, I found the URL from the old site using the wayback machine. Seems to be working again! Crossing my fingers…